Thursday, June 19, 2008

Who Burlaps Herter Decoys




As you go outside, singing and screaming at 4 my happiness winds when inside I'm crying. How to open your eyes and see when I'm more and more blinded by tears. As walking every day without wanting to get out of my bed ... how to stop mourn if the only way to checkmate my feelings. How to assemble a train with my experiences when my cars are full of sadness. Recite a poem as if my books are blank and my words do not lead anywhere ... as leaving a legacy to my children if I did not live more than by, for and for the moment ... Is that in the history of my memory there has been only momentary joy, not happiness and I long to wake up each day, as diligently seeking for my life, like a warrior for his life, like a soldier for his country. I wish this were not more than in my war, could do, the happier it. I do not complain about my life, not hate or hate, I just wish to let the sadness resident evaporate every pore of my body ... eject as cannonball, let out the inner demons ... And we all are actors in life. Sure, some are good actors, some very bad actors, and we are the wrong ones, which we are living a mediocre script. Do not invite me to sit?


Ana B. Ortiz

0 comments:

Post a Comment