Friday, June 20, 2008

Initiation Ideas Drinking

Disposable Rain


I learned that the real pain comes to be weak. I've learned that no matter how one tries, when he is dispensable, disposable and point you are born, live and die disposable. Knowing you can work hard and strong, you're going to do but always with an eternal shadow ... The loneliness. No company would someone disposable. I've learned that despite resist and deny the idea, the disposable always was and always will be. The disposable is one that was useful at some point and now it is not, so I discarded. The disposable is recycled, but once again be ruled out. The disposable disposable is not known until the first time you throw. NON-DISPOSABLE surely do not know that the disposable has feelings and we all criticize and think about how to live your life until his death, but do not know that the disposable is the only one who feels and suffers, the one who cries for hours and times have become more disposable. Is that the quietest is the most anyone using, and the most talkative is the most used, worn, dirty and discarded. I would cry tonight if not for the love of my life be ruled out. Because I love my life despite knowing that inevitably I am. I love my life because I know that despite being ruled out I have feelings and live life should be lived. It might be a typical reaction of people like me (if disposable) but I prefer a thousand times to be disposed disposer. Who is right now? Ana B.

Ortiz

0 comments:

Post a Comment