Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cost Per Page Laserjet

Queer Sublime - Aca Seca Trio




I hear out there
you have been sad and bad all of a sudden

complaining at every turn sullen and morose. They say that

andás moreteao
with hunger, fear, fever and cramps
your bad blood ahogao
without a minute's peace.

And rather than look out how you're going to cure you've Shuted
to rubbing one's back, relax
Cumpay guard, look for calm and forget the:
oh, just that all my attacks! I'm serious
Cumpay
up the front and let the sun
hit you in the face.

Oh, it, look how he cries and screams
worse than a baby breast

the never satisfied with everything given.

want that or not
or already have, or extra, or missing five pal
give weight and then look at the price
not want to use.

PAN wins in your face has to get
not hold with the poor people, thank
Cumpay ceiling, beating the chest and forget the:
ay gimme all I need!
is that I do not understand Cumpay
of what you complain
if a pa owns your soul.


Thanks Lu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment